Classroom Kits for 30 Students
A fun and educational classroom kit that teaches children life-saving 9-1-1 SKILLS for getting help in an emergency.
Produced by Weekly Reader in conjunction with input from the 9-1-1 Public Educators of Texas and the Texas Commission on State Emergency Communications (CSEC). Includes sufficient materials for 30 students. The Teacher’s Guide provides relevant lesson plans for 4 activities that meet national health education standards. The evaluation form included will contribute significantly to overall efforts in measuring the effectiveness of 9-1-1 presentations by means of a pre and post unit questionnaire.
Developed specifically for children in grades K through 3rd.
Includes the following materials:
- 22” x 32” Full Color Wall Poster
- 8-1/2” x 11” Cover Letter
- 8-1/2” x 11” 4-pg. Teacher’s Guide
- 8-1/2” x 11” 30 sheets of each of the 4 Activity Masters (Spanish on side 1 - English on side 2)
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Full Color; 4-pg.
- Take-Home Piece for Parents
- Teacher Evaluation Form
Cell Phone Sally & Friends © 2013 Commission on State Emergency Communications